As I mentioned on previous post, the Vida Vegan Con goodie bag was so darn big it deserves its own post. So here it is. Mauro and I each got a bag so multiply all this by two. Yay!
Products listed sweeping from left to right:
- Allison’s Gourmet – Chocolate Almond Toffee
I’m not a toffee fan but I couldn’t get enough of these. They were so good!
- Hemp Hearts – Hemp Seeds
I buy these regularly. They’re so yummy sprinkled on anything.
- Beanfield’s – Nacho Bean & Rice Chips
I like these better than corn chips. They’re cheesy and packed with protein too.
- Vida Vegan Con Mug
- Attune Foods – Erewhon Buckwheat & Hemp Cereal
Super crunchy flakes. I love buckwheat as savory dish so it took few tries for me to get used to it as cereal. Now I really like it.
- Teese – Fritos and Nacho Cheese sauce kit
We love Teese! It’s my favorite vegan cheese for pizza and mac ‘n cheese.
- Veggie Grill – Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Straw Propeller Gourmet Foods – Peaches & Berry Bramble instant oatmeal
Good instant oatmeal. A little on the sweet side for me (I hardly add sugar to anything), but I love burst of peach and berry flavor.
- Food Tastes Good – Sweet Potato Chips
Tastes good 🙂 Yummy chips.
- Stumptown Organics – Kale Chips
Love kale chips. These are made with hazelnuts from Oregon.
- Sheer Glyde – Dam
Someone was expecting us to have some other kind of fun 🙂 We haven’t tried it yet. We’ll report back.
- Beauty Without Cruelty – Moisturizer
Good non-greasy moisturizer with Vitamin C. I’ll be using it this summer.
- Booda Butter – Moisturizer and Lip Balm
Heavy duty moisturizer. I’ll be using it this winter. Made with real cocoa butter. I love that smell!
- Wayfare – Pigout bacon bits
Adds umami and chunch to dishes and salads.
- So Delicious – Chocolate milk
Chocolate milk is my fave! I love their milks and ice cream.
- LaraBar and Lara Über Bar
The Über bar was not vegan, it had honey in it :-/ LaraBar issued an apology.
- Fabe’s – Gluten-Free coconut cookie
Delish! Tasted like a macaroon.
- Jeanette Zeis – Vegan Dish ceramic keychain
Love this. I’m going to make a necklace out of mine.
- Peanut Butter & Co. – Chocolate peanut butter
I’m a natural peanut butter fiend. I don’t usually like added ingredients, but I have a crush on this stuff. PB & Chocolate? Yes, please!
- Gin-Gins – Chews
Gin-Gins are the bomb! I love quick the heat you get from them.
- Nacheez – Cheese sauce
Small sample to really get a feel for it, but we had some at one of our meals and it was good.
- Wholesome – Sugar and agave samples
- Go Max Go – Thumbs Up candy bar
Just like a Butterfinger.
- Bob’s Red Mill – Amaranth whole grain
Yay! A full size bag. We love whole grains. I’m going to try a breakfast cereal with this.
- MailChimp – Decorative tape
Pretty decorative adhesive tape. I can think of so many uses for these. MailChimp has been rocking my email world for years!
- PowBab – Antioxidant chew
Yummy tart chews, kind of like Startbursts but with antioxidants. I don’t use those types of supplements but I’d love these as candy.
- Oregon Kombucha – Kombucha starter kit
I’m not a big fan of kombucha, but it was so thoughtful of them to give such a hefty gift.
- Glyde – Flavored condoms
More safe fun ahead 🙂 It’s nice to know there’s a great company making vegan condoms.
- Anti Bad Mood Spray
Serenity now! Travel size aroma-therapy. I’ve been needing some of this lately.
- Vida vegan Con – Schedule and notebook
Handy. Took lots of notes.
- The Great Vegan Bean Book – Recipe sampler
Beans, beans, the magical fruit 🙂 We’ll definitely be trying recipes from this book to switch things up a bit.
- Miscellaneous coupons and recipe books from Upton’s Naturals, Attune Foods, So Delicious and Earth Balance
I went to the health food store and saved $30 with these coupons. I still have a few more to use. Thank you!
- Veggie Grill – Coupon for free meal
Yay! We got a delicious free dinner at Veggie Grill and we enjoyed every bite.